General Utility Bill Information
- Utility bills are due on the 16th of every month.
- Late fees will be added to bill paid after the 16th prior to the cut-off date of noon on the 23rd.
- Please review our cut-off policy regarding cut-off procedures, fees, and dates.
- Customers can pay utility bills by cash or check at City Hall, 1001 Park Street, Monday - Friday, 7:30AM - 4:00PM.
- If customers prefer to pay by credit or debit card, call 1-844-350-4356 or pay online using nexbillpay.
Please contact City Hall or click the links below for more information on our utility policies and payment options:
Frequently Asked Questions
Who do I contact to locate a utility line?
Please call 811 and it will be directed to the appropriate utility service.
- City trash routes are run Mondays and Thursdays.
- If you are unsure which day your route falls on, please call City Hall at 615-644-3382.
- Inclement weather may delay trash pick-up.