REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS
Due: Friday, June 2, 2023, no later than 2:00 p.m. (CST)
The City of Westmoreland & Sumner County, Tennessee, an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer seeks to retain the services of a professional consultant engineering firm to provide services related to American Rescue Plan (ARP) funding. This project is being supported with Treasury, Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Fund grant funding. Certain restrictions may be applicable with projects funded under a grant contract with the State of Tennessee, Department of Environment and Conservation. The project shall be accomplished in accordance with TDEC and U.S. Treasury guidelines. ARP projects could consist of drinking water, wastewater, and/or storm water. Requested engineering services could include investigation, planning, design, construction, and other services necessary for project completion.
Statements of Qualifications will be evaluated on the following criteria:
• Experience and Qualifications of Firm: Background on firm and capabilities, history, services offered, provide qualifications of the individual(s) or firm for project team. For services not provided in-house, include firm profiles for subconsultant firms.
• Relevant Experience: Specified experience or technical expertise of the firm in connection with the type of services to be provided, provide information on projects of comparable size and relevant experience with drinking water, wastewater and/or stormwater improvement projects
• Past record of performance on contracts with the community and other clients including quality of work, timeliness, and cost control. Statements of Qualifications response to include references contact information.
• Demonstrated ability to meet schedules: Capacity of firm to perform the work within time limitations, taking into consideration the current and planned workload of the firm.
• Familiarity with the ARP program and eligibility requirements, experience with government-funded projects.
Owner encourages firms that are women or minority owned, emerging small businesses, veteran owned firms, and all other qualified firms to participate in this request for qualifications. Firms can submit Statements of Qualifications to the Sumner County Development Services located at 355 N. Belvedere Drive, Room 202, Gallatin, TN 37066 no later than 2:00pm (CST) on Friday, June 2, 2023. Three copies and a flash drive of the qualifications shall be submitted labeled Request for Qualifications ARP. Questions can be directed to Kim Norfleet, Sumner County Grants Administrator, by email at email@example.com.